We want nurses like you to form part of our team!
As a Registered Nurse to care for our service users living in a variety of care homes and establishments throughout Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounding areas. You will have the opportunity to benefit from flexible work shifts, no zero-hour contracts and ongoing specialised training programs.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app including weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You will confidently work as a clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, and will demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.52, including holiday pay
- Same day pay for times when you need it
- Free DBS check and free uniform
- Video interviewing
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation