Are you an experienced nurse ready to join a leading healthcare organisation?
As a Registered Nurse in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, and surrounding areas, you'll be a multitasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be confident in your leadership and clinical abilities. It is a varied role, with tasks ranging from creating care plans, administering medicine, and supporting clinical teams.
Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to expand your career and join a like-minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
* A competitive remuneration of £25.31 per hour, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Does this sound like you?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and a strong knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're searching for natural team players who can build lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our unique app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is a requirement, and access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
Control when you get paid with Flexi Pay. Health and social care workers can now access up to 50% of the value of their shift by simply submitting their timesheets on the app. This includes bank holidays and weekends!