Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
If you're looking to become a Newcross nurse, we look for those who value our three core principles: trust, empathy and expertise. Does this sound like you? We're hiring in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounding areas
Your local team will be in the friendly Canterbury branch who are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
What To Expect
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Perks Of Newcross
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Flexi Pay - Access 'same day pay' through our Flexi Pay app feature
- Free training courses - Earn training credits for every hour you work
What We Require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit Your Application Today!
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a call from a member of our friendly recruitment team. We look forward to speaking to you.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.