Join Newcross, an independent healthcare company that truly cares about caregivers
As a Registered Nurse in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll also be responsible for administering medication to our service users and developing a range of care plans. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our exclusive HealthForceGo® app even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through the app.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?