You can change someone's life!
As a Registered Nurse in Chard and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing outstanding nursing care to our service users, developing care plans and administering medication. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our new HealthForceGo® feature Flexi Pay, enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.