With Newcross, you can change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Chard and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation