We're looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Chard and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be comfortable administering medication, developing care pland and leading a team of health and social care professionals. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shift patterns to suit you: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform