Newcross is looking for passionate and caring nurses. Does this sound like you?
As a Registered Nurse in Chelmsford and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Access 25% of your pay immediately with Flexi Pay by submitting your timesheets before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app. Make pay day a thing of the past! (Including weekends and bank holidays).
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your exclusive benefits package
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31 including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Apply today to get fast-tracked. This will depend on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.