Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nurse in Chelmsford and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users with a range of needs and requirements and confidently lead a team of health and social care workers. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31 including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you'll be able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.