Change someone's life with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Colchester, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. You will be responsible for administering medication, leading a team of qualified professionals and developing care plans. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!