Are you an experienced nurse looking to join a forward-thinking healthcare company?
Then join Newcross Healthcare for a rewarding career! As a Registered Nurse in and around Colchester, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administrating medication, and managing a team of health and social care workers.
In addition to competitive pay rates, we will offer you complete control over when you work, when you get paid and provide you with the essential tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Instant pay for times when you need it
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
* Exclusive training and development courses
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With exclusive access to Flexi Pay, you will have the freedom to choose when you get paid. After completing a shift, you can gain instant access to up to 50% of your shift's value by submitting timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo. Available weekends and bank holidays too!
To succeed in this role, you will need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and the confidence to handle new challenges with ease. You'll have current NMC registration and stay up-to-date with clinical best practices. Team spirit and leadership will come naturally to you, and you are expected to display our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Additionally, you will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to manage your shifts through the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.