Join Newcross today and help change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Colchester and the surroundings, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work.
What we're looking for
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with an excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive perk is managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Advantages at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation