Nurses like you change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide dedicated nursing care to our service users living in Colchester and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and receive a free uniform, a free DBS check and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
This app feature will allow you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a nurse, you will be a calm and compassionate individual with excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and be comfortable working well independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have medication administration experience and team leader skills.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Develop with us!
With Newcross, you have the opportunity to broaden your skill set with various free training programs earned through credits as you work. These topics include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Colchester branch works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our team is based in Crouch Street, close to Colchester Town train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.