Do you want to form part of a friendly team?
As a Registered Nurse in Colchester and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care at all times and be confident in your clinical skills. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation