Our friendly Exeter branch are based in Sandpiper Court, just a short distance from Pinhoe train station.
Are you looking to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Central Exeter and the surrounding areas.
What is our Flexi Pay feature?
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows healthcare staff to enjoy having exclusive access to an advance on the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will provide outstanding nursing care to our service users living with complex care needs at all times. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and are able to provide nursing care to our service users that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
Shifts for this role include Tuesday and Friday nights from 10pm to 8am.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
But, why choose Newcross?
We provide free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work to allow our staff to develop their skills, a minimum hours guarantee within their permanent contracts and organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Salary of up to £23.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.