Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Eastbourne, Bexhill, you'll work with children and adults across home care packages in your area. Options are available to work days or nights to suit you. We're a forward-thinking employer that truly values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. The duties that you will be assisting with will include PEG feeding, spinal injuries and tracheostomy. Though you'll need to be an experienced nurse, you will receive ongoing specialist training, tailored to the packages of care that you work on.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on holidays and bank holidays!
With current NMC registration, you'll always be up-to-date with the latest clinical best practices, and work hard to achieve excellence in your work. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. Previous experience in suction and ventilation is essential for this position. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team within the homes of the individuals in your care, offering advice to care assistants and family and friends, to ensure that the service user has round-the-clock support.
Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- £500 bonus to welcome you to Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £34.38, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can plan your free time
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation