Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care and support to our users living in Coventry and the local surrounds.
Your local team are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport.
What to expect in the role
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, with extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, assisting with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and helping with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
If you are proud to care and share our values, then we would love to hear from you.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
What you will need to succeed:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.