Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Coventry and the surrounding local areas, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Could you be our next nursing hero?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Your benefits package
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.