Join Newcross for a rewarding career in nursing!
As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury, and surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will vary, including creating care plans, assisting with medication needs, and leading a clinical team.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, plus current NMC registration. You will stay updated with clinical best practice knowledge and uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift.
At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts after completion (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app for exclusive Flexi Pay access!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation