Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your duties will vary and will include assisting with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll instantly gain access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
In return you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation