As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounding areas, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have a current NMC registration, over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years, as well as the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
The job perks
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Discover Flexi Pay!
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts by submitting your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays.