We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be caring for our service users living across establishments throughout Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
At Newcross, we offer our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of their pay through our HealthForceGo® app including weekends and bank holidays.
You will be an experienced multi-tasker that will always ensure that high quality clinical care is provided to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You will comfortably work as a clinical lead and be able to lead a team of care assistants.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.52, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you're a nursing expert, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.