Join Newcross in delivering exceptional care and gain exclusive benefits
As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury, and surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments to achieve outstanding caregiving at all times. Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to, developing care plans, administering medication, and assisting clinical teams.
We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all health and social care staff can enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
Our unique employee perk, Flexi Pay, allows staff instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts after completion. It is available even on bank holidays and weekends. All organised through the handy HealthForceGo app.
What we're looking for
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working towards excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and the confidence to make accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of those in your care.
The right to work in the UK is a must, while access to your own vehicle is beneficial.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation