Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Clarkston and the surrounds. You'll lead a team of health and social professionals, develop care plans for our service users and support with medication administration. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
This role requires
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation