Our nurses are valued for their hard work - join us today!
As a Registered Nurse in East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Clarkston and the surroundings, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to reach the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This involves, leading healthcare teams, creating care plans, administering medication and any additional services required.
Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers, joining a supportive community of over 9,500 healthcare professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free uniform and PVG
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. Current NMC registration and up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge are also required. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.