Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses
As a Registered Nurse in Falmouth, Heltston, Penryn and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. You'll be developing care plans for our service users, assisting with medication support and confidently lead a team of health and social care workers. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
What we require
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits will include
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation