We want nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Falmouth, Helston, Penryn and the surrounds. You'll be aiding our service users with the development of care plans, the administering of medication and the management of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
About your profile
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!