A nurse like you changes lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Falmouth, Heltston, Penryn and the surrounds. Your responsibilities will be varied and you'll be supporting with medication administration, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Flexi Pay gives you instant access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
What we require
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by theRCNi to support decision making andrevalidation.
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!