Are you a passionate nurse looking for your next exciting role?
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include developing care plans and leading clinical teams to ensure the best possible outcome is met at all times.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them. All managed on our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Essential skills required
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need to have current NMC registration and at least 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt! Knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices is also required to ensure the highest standard of care is given at all times. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation