Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team in Folkestone and the surrounding areas. Your duties will include developing care plans for our service users, aiding with medication administration and managing a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff the opportunity to choose when they get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and our Flexi Pay app feature will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.