Do you want to make a difference as a Nurse?
Newcross Healthcare needs you! We are on the look-out for Registered Nurses in Folkestone and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for those in your care. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine, and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be recognised for your hard work through a range of staff perks.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay. Easily managed through our innovative app HealthForceGo. Simply submit your timesheet and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts (including weekends and bank holidays).
Advantages of the job
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we need from you
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team.
You will need access to a smart device with internet to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. The right to work in the UK is a requirement, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Ultimately, you'll be a true empath with an excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise on every shift.