Registered Nurse - Hospital
We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care
As a Registered Nurse in Galashiels and the surounding areas of the Scottish Borders, you'll work in hospitals and through NHS bank work across the area. You'll be developing care plans and administering medication to our service users with various needs. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care workers and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is our innovative app feature that enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users in critical care, theatres, anaesthetic, orthopaedic, recovery, scrub and/or general hospital nursing.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.