Registered Nurse - Hospital
Nurses change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Galashiels and the surrounding areas of the Scottish Borders, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be aiding in caring for our service users in hospitals and through NHS bank work across the area. You'll be supporting service users with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Our healthcare staff have the exclusive opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
Benefits will include
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contract
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value;
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.