Registered Nurse - Hospital
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Galashiels and the surrounding areas of the Scottish Borders. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. The RN role comes with a pay rate of up to £29.56 p/hr, including holiday pay and covers flexible shifts.
RN benefits include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contract;
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend;
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value;
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®.
What will I need?
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Your primary responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include, but will not be limited to:
* Maintaining a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care
* Using your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly
* Being open to a varied role, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans to supporting teams of care assistants.
If you'll do whatever it takes to protect the people in your care and enjoy seeing the difference you make each day, apply today.
Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.