Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse in Galashiels, Duns, Peebles and Jedburgh, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay gives you the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!