A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Glasgow and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care. You'll be supporting our service users across hospitals and providing dedicated nursing care at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Our exclusive perks
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
What is Flexi Pay?
This new innovative feature gives healthcare staff the option to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!