Are you a nurse looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care and support to our service users in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and Glasgow and the surrounding towns.
Choose our Newcross team!
- Flexible hours covering weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive outstanding nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to confidently care for our service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration within various nursing home settings.
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day through our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
£500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.