Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Registered Nurse in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be responsible for supporting with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care professionals. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
What do I need?
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?