Take the next best step in your healthcare career today!
Join Newcross as a Registered Nurse in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surroundings, where you will lead health and social care teams to ensure the highest standard of care is provided at all times. Your daily responsibilities will include creating care plans, completing medication rounds and being the clinical lead for your team.
If you have a passion for nursing and want to work for a forward-thinking company, then don't hesitate, apply today!
Why join Newcross?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free PVG and uniform
As an experienced nurse, you'll have a current NMC registration, over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years, as well as the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the money earned from completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay is easily accessed through the HealthForceGo app.