Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nurse in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our exclusive app. Even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?