Are you proud to care?
As a Registered Nurse in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be administering medication, developing a range of care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process