As a Registered Nurse in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Flexi Pay - Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
At Newcross, we offer the following exclusive workplace perks:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Join our team!