Join Newcross and change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for an experienced Nurse to join our team in Hamilton and the surrounding areas. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Your day-to-day role will involve overseeing a team of health and social care professionals, creating care plans and dispensing medicine.
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts that work for you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free PVG and uniform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get more flexibility over when you get paid! Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Available through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Ready to apply?
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need up-to-date NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is a must.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.