We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care
As a Registered Nurse in Hamilton, you'll work through NHS bank bank work and in hospitals across the area. Your responsibilities will vary and include administering medication and develop a range of care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to choose when they paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.