Join our rewarding healthcare team now!
As a Registered Nurse in Hamilton, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your various responsibilities will include leading health and social care teams, developing care plans and administering medication.
At Newcross, we want to help you thrive in your role. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.
With Flexi Pay, you can choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts that work for you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Free PVG and uniform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation