Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Hamilton, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care, with responsibilities including creating care plans, dispensing medicine and any additional tasks required. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Free PVG and uniform
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift and instantly access up to 50% of your shift's value! Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial and you will need the right to work in the UK.