Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have previous medication administration experience and team leader skills.
This exclusive app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Flexible hours with options to work weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Your Southampton team
Our Southampton branch is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital. The Southampton branch was relocated to these larger premises in 2014 due to expansion of our services and a growing need for the provision of homecare packages in the Hampshire area.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.