Are you a passionate nurse looking for a rewarding role in healthcare? Join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Hastings and the surrounding areas, it'll be your job to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed in the best way. This varied role will involve managing health and social care teams, developing care plans, administering medicine and any additional clinical tasks required. No two days will be the same!
You can enjoy
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Free DBS and uniform
Healthcare staff have the exciting option of instantly accessing an advance of up to 50% of the money earned during completed shifts (weekends and bank holidays included)! All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Could you be our next nursing hero?
You will need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. NMC registration and extensive knowledge of nursing best practices are also required. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.