Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
As a Registered Nurse in Hastings and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care workers and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. You'll be supporting our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Flexi Pay enables you to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Advantages of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation