Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket and benefit from a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for Registered Nurses to help us to deliver outstanding nursing care across Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and the surrounding towns.
What to expect in your role:
We are recruiting exceptional Registered Nurses with a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and the ability to work independently or within a wider MDT team.
You will take pride in ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered to every patient in your care, championing their unique needs and promoting their well being.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
* Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - get access to many discounts in major UK retailers.
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Free ongoing training and development
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
We offer Flexi Pay:
Newcross have an amazing service, Flexi Pay, that allows our healthcare staff to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These could include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Milton Keynes branch:
Our lovely local Milton Keynes team is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.